Auckland’s Downtown Ferry Terminal is the hub of the city’s ferry network, connecting the central business district with a wide range of mainland and island locations.
Completed in 1962, the Eastern Interceptor is a large-diameter, reinforced-concrete wastewater pipe that follows a 19km path from Auckland’s Okahu Bay to the Mangere Wastewater Treatment Plant.
The Erskine Building is home to the Maths and Science departments of the University of Canterbury. It consists of three 7 storey towers to the North and 4 storey building to the south, connected by a full height atrium in the middle.
The Downtown Ferry Building was originally built between 1909 and 1912 to house the ferry terminal operations for the Auckland harbour. In 1982 the building was given a classification 1 rating as a historical site and later, renovations were undertaken to improve the structure and to move the terminal operations to the new buildings on Piers 1 and 2.